Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fluffy Honey Butter

Now I realize I have previously posted a honey butter recipe. That one has marshmallow creme, is dense and oh so delish. This one is equally delicious, just different, so I had to document it. It uses powdered sugar which makes is lighter and fluffy. So, it will just depend on the mood I'm in which one I make for scones...
Photo Credit to ourbestbites.com
Honey Butter
2 sticks real butter, (close to room temp- works best when slightly chilled still.)
2/3 cup honey
¾ cup powdered sugar

(If your butter is too soft, you’ll end up with a gooey mess, so I just leave it out on the counter for about 20 minutes or so before beating and it turns out nice and fluffy)

Just place it all in a bowl and beat with an electric hand-mixer for 2-3 minutes on medium-high speed. Serve at room temp.

Recipe Source: Our Best Bites

1 comment:

welundell said...

I have a recipe for some raspberry honey butter, I should find it for you, it's really amazing even though it sounds weird