Monday, December 2, 2013

{Grandma's} Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Another "one" of my Grandma Schwartz's recipes. It might be my favorite. Seriously, I love these things so much. I have never in my entire life had a Pumpkin chocolate chip cookie ever come near to touching the delicious, softness of this one. It's a keeper.


Photo Credit to Me

{Grandma's} Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cube butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup pumpkin
2 1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon soda
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2-1 bag chocolate chips
nuts, optional

Cream butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla and pumpkin until smooth.
Place flour, soda, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and salt in a sifter. Sift half of flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture. Then the other half. Mix well.
Bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes. {10 was perfect for me}

No comments: