Tuesday, April 1, 2014

{Mom's} Cheesecake

Okay. It's no secret that I love cheesecake. Not even a little bit. I have lots of cheesecake recipes here that are a lot of different textures. This is different from them all. And I don't want to pick a favorite, but this is my favorite "wet" type cheesecake. It is so yummy and has a little tanginess to the cheesecake…which I love. My mom got this recipe from her friend a long time ago, but it has since become a favorite in my family and is known as "Susan's cheesecake."
cheesecake berries no bake
Photo Credit to Yeunglei.com
{Mom's} Cheesecake
2 pies
1 8 ounce cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
12 ounce cool whip
2 pre-made graham cracker pie crusts
Danish Dessert {and all ingredients needed}

Beat cream cheese, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth. Fold in the cool whip until well combined. Place filling into pie crusts, cover, and chill.
Meanwhile, make Danish Dessert and whatever fruit you are using {our favorites are strawberry and raspberry}. Split between the two pies and top them each. Chill for at least an hour.

Recipe Source: Susan Warren

No comments: