Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tater Tot Casserole

I feel a little silly putting this on my blog. It is definitely a typical "Mormon, casserole, 90's" dish. But I love it! I love tater tots too much to admit. So add some tomato/cream of mushroom soup…and I'm there. Plus it's easy.

Tater Tot Casserole
1 pound hamburger
1 onion, chopped
1 bag tater tots
1 can green beans, drained
1 can tomato soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup {optional}
1/2 cup cheese

Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x13 pan.
Heat large saucepan over medium high heat. Add hamburger and onion and brown. Add the soups and beans to the hamburger mixture and warm over low heat.
Place a layer of tater tots in the pan. Place hamburger mixture on top, then sprinkle with cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes and eat warm!

Recipe Source: Grandma Warren

No comments: