Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Chicken Buffalo Cheese Dip

This is another recipe that I got from Lesa at her cooking class. This is definitely a winner. I made it for some friends and they LOVED it. I think its delicious, too, creamy and spicy.
Picture credit to bonappetitbeantown.com
Chicken Buffalo Cheese Dip
Makes 1 quart
1 8-ounce cream cheese
2 1/2 cups cooked, shredded chicken {I used less}
1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce {I used less}
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
2 cups colby jack cheese, shredded
tortilla chips

Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1 quart baking dish. Layer with chicken buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.

Recipe Source: Lesa Swenson

1 comment:

The Farrers said...

A winner for sure! And maybe I'm crazy, but I loved eating it with cucumber slices instead of tortilla chips - the contrast between the spicy yet creamy zing of the dip against the cool, crisp vegetable was simply delightful. Keep the recipes (and samples) coming!! :)