Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Broccoli & Parmesan Egg Scramble


So I've been trying really hard to make breakfast every day. Firstly, because my husband absolutely loves breakfast and really wants me to (even though he doesn't complain...which I'm grateful for). Secondly, because when I have a good breakfast, I feel so much more accomplished and have more energy. So, hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more breakfast recipes!

Broccoli & Parmesan Egg Scamble
Makes 1 serving (I doubled)
2 eggs
3/4 cup of broccoli
parmesan cheese

Whisk eggs together. Coat frying pan with cooking spray and saute the broccoli for about 2 minutes. Add eggs and scramble. Once eggs are cooked, sprinkle with cheese and serve with whole-wheat toast!

Simple and pretty good. Nothing to brag about, but very healthy and better than I thought it would be.

Recipe Source: Fitness Magazine

No comments: