Monday, March 31, 2014

{The Best} Sugar Cookies

I'm extremely picky about my sugar cookies…probably because of this recipe. These are the softest, absolute best sugar cookies in the world. I seriously am mad every time I try a different recipe. Well, I never try other recipes at home, but I eat other recipes sometimes and it just makes me wish I had these…
So yeah, you should try these.
Soft Sugar Cookies {Lofthouse-Style}
Photo Credit to That's Some Good Cookin'
Sugar Cookies
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 egg
1 3/4 cup flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Mix sugar, egg, butter and milk until smooth.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Roll out with plenty of flour and cut your favorite shapes.
Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.

Recipe Source: Julie Warren

No comments: