Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter

Remember my obsession with peanut butter? Just another fact to prove that fact. I tried this recipe.
I probably shouldn't have, but you can bet your bottom dollar I'm going to make it again. It added sweet creaminess, and chunky cookies. It is SO good, although very hard to only eat one spoonful at a time...
Photo Credit to picky-palate.com
Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
10 whole Oreo Cookies{Next time, I'm not going to use fresh cookies so I don't get as big of a crunch}
2 Cups creamy peanut butter
1 cup white chocolate chips
2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter

Crush Oreos into small pieces and place into a large bowl. Add 2 cups peanut butter.
Place white chips and 2 tablespoons peanut butter into a double boiler and stir until melted. Add to bowl of Oreos and peanut butter. Stir just a little so you have a bit of swirls of chocolate throughout. Place peanut butter into a jar or eat from the bowl...

Recipe Source: Adapted from Picky Palate

No comments: