Friday, December 7, 2012

{No-Bake}Chewy Cookies & Cream Bars

Okay, so I needed a quick dessert because I was making some birthday treats for a neighbor and friend {No, I did not procrastinate and therefore need a no-bake dessert...}. This is a rice krispie treat minus rice krispies plus oreos. Oh my deliciousness. My mouth was dancing.
Photo Credit to picky-palate.com
{No-Bake}Chewy Cookies & Cream Bars
Makes 9 barsOne 16 oz package of Oreo
5 cups Large Marshmallows
4 tablespoons butter

Place Oreos in food processor and pulse until ground. Melt marshmallows and butter in microwave until puffed, about 1 1/2- 2 minutes. Remove and pour in ground Oreo Cookies. Stir to combine then transfer to a foil lined 8×8 inch baking pan. Let set up for 10 minutes. Remove bars out of pan with edges of foil and cut into squares.
Recipe Source: Picky Palate

No comments: