Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cookie Reese's Brownies

Okay, I'm a pinterest nut. It has brought me too many recipes to make, but I sure try my best. This is one of those "I don't really know where it comes from, but I'm going to make it and share it because DANG!" It was quite sugary, but not too much. I even had two! And they were approved by my entire family. Have at it.
Pinned Image
Photo Credit to Megan Balaban
Cookie Reese's Brownies
Cookie Dough {I used this recipe}
12 Reese's peanut butter cups {more, if you're making more...}
Box brownie mix, prepared

Preheat oven to 350. Refrigerate cookie dough for 30 minutes-1 hour. Smoosh 2-3 ounces cookie dough into the bottom of each well {I used a round muffin tin pan}. Place Reese cup upside down on top of cookie dough. Top with prepared box brownie mix, filling 3/4 full. Bake for 18 minutes! 

Recipe Source: Pinterest

No comments: