Saturday, December 8, 2012

Salsa & Chicken Fettuccine

The other day {which could mean pretty much whenever-two days ago, seven months ago...} I was looking for something fast {not because I was procrastinating or anything...} for dinner, and that I could feed a lot of people {so I doubled it}. This was simple, fast, and yummy, I think partly because of the awesome salsa I used. I helped to can the salsa from the family cannery in Lindon, UT...and it is fantastic.
Salsa and Chicken Fettuccine | Taste and Tell
Photo Credit to tasteandtellblog.com
Salsa & Chicken Fettuccine
Serves 3-4
1/2 pound fettuccine
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
1 cup cooked, chopped chicken
chopped fresh cilantro

Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta until al dente; drain and return to pot.
In a small pot, combine the salsa, sour cream and parmesan. Cook over medium heat until hot. Pour the hot sauce over the cooked fettuccine and stir until coated. Add in the chicken and stir to combine. Serve topped with cilantro.
Recipe Source: Taste & Tell 

No comments: